December 1, How Many Books so far in 2019?
The best month in recent memory in terms of quantity of books and consumption of content. But, I barely read. I didn’t get my 20 pages nightly very often. That’s something that happened maybe 2 days a week? Pretty terrible when that’s the core goal here. 20 pages per night to compound into something greater and bigger — like a book.
The goal for the year remains 84 books — an average of 7 monthly. Or, a book every 4.5 days. All this writing this year really reduced the amount of time that I had previously allocated to reading and listening to audiobooks.
As a result, I’m at a lower book count than last year — as was expected. Yet, at the beginning of 2019 I thought I would have 75 by this time of the year, not just 67. Regardless, I’m going to continue pushing forward because that’s what I do and because that’s what it takes to reach my goal. My number isn’t going to change, the goal is and has been 84 books in 2019 and it will remain that until December 30, 2019 when I finish my 84th book of the year.
Here are the books I finished in November:
59. An Economic History of the World since 1400 by Donald Harreld
60. I Love Capitalism! by Ken Langone
61. It’s All in Your Head by Russ
62. What It Takes by Stephen Schwarzman
63. That Will Never Work by Marc Randolph
64. Hurricanes by Rick Ross
65. The Genius Plan by Earlie James
66. Be Obsessed or Be Average by Grant Cardone
67. The Power of an Ordinary Life by Harvey Hook